UNI-T UTI165K THERMAL IMAGER 9HZ WITH HIGH-TEMPERATURE LIMIT EXCEEDING ALARM
High-temperature limit exceeding alarm
The customized high temperature limit can be set to 37.3℃. For the temperature ≥37.3℃, indicator light and screen will indicate high temperature alarm, which can effectively and quickly screen individuals with abnormal temperature.
Real-time image transmission
Set the USB mode to USB camera, connect the USB cable to the computer to mirror the upper computer software by real-time image transmission.
Features: Real-time image transmission, mirror the computer on larger screen for monitoring.
- 2.8″ TFT screen
- Infrared resolution: 160×120
- Frame frequency: 9Hz
- Range of temperature measurement: 30℃~45℃
- Accuracy: ±0.5℃ (1m)
- Photographed function and SD card storage
- PC software analysis
- Point temperature measurement
- Real-time image transmission
- Visible light (640×480)
- Type-C USB interface for lithium battery charging
- 1/4″ tripod mounting hole